Last Chance to Defend Yourself

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I just read something that surprised me. I was reading the excellent book, The New Concise History of the Crusades when I came across this passage:

Over the course of the previous six centuries, Islam had conquered three-quarters of the Christian world.

In a relatively short time, Islam had conquered seventy-five percent of the Christian world! Now that is something I can use in my conversations with people trying to defend the poor oppressed Muslim world, or putting down the crusaders as bloodthirsty aggressors fighting a war of oppression. The Christian world was truly on the brink of extinction!

0 comments:

Subscribe to Citizen Warrior

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit the blog: Citizen Warrior.

And Concessions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit the blog: Concessions to Islam.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP